Recruitment Agencies in Ingatestone, Essex, East Anglia

Ingatestone is a small town that lies in the south of the county of Essex. This affluent commuter town is situated within a green belt area, and is conveniently placed close to the U.K.s capital (just 20 miles from London). As a fairly rural area with good transport links, its population of just over 4,500 is made up of a mix of both skilled and unskilled workers, and younger and older people. Many job-seekers come here looking for employment as commercial and agricultural workers.

23% of the population possess NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent qualifications, and the average wage of a full-time employee is around £25,000. A high percentage of the workforce (86%) are white-collar workers, with the remaining 14% being blue-collar workers. The highest number of staff are employed in the real estate industry (18%), with a further 16% working in financial intermediation, 15% in wholesale and retail trades, 10% in manufacturing, 9% in health and social work, and 8% in education.

People are mainly employed by local shops and companies in and around the towns High Street, which includes a mix of offices, shops, pubs, and restaurants.

The unemployment rate is around 4.5%, which is below both the average for the East of England (6.9%) and the UK (7.9%). Ingatestone enjoys a healthy economy, and recruitment agencies consider it to be one of the best locations to work in Essex.

 
Agency Search - Improve your results by refining your search
1 Recruitment Agencies found in Ingatestone
  • Tiro Associates Ltd (automotive, aerospace & electronics industry specialists)

    We provide high calibre Engineering and Commercial, contract and permanent staff, from Graduate to Director level, to global players in the automotive, aerospace, defence, electronics sectors. We are committed to providing a high quality and cost effective service that is tailored to your individual needs.
    Coverage UK, Europe, Global
    • Fryerning Place, 4 Fryerning Lane, Chelmsford, Ingatestone, Essex, CM4 0LQ
    Vacancies covered
    Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time / Job Share
    Levels recruited
    School Leaver, Trainee / Apprentice, Graduate upto 18 months, 18 months to 3 years, 3 to 6 years, 6+ years, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
    Collapse Summary

Recent history
Recently Visited Agencies
  • None
Highlighted Agencies
  • None
Recent Searches
Share On
Google+
Facebook
Twitter

Follow us on

We post the recruitment news and information which is relevant to you

© 2000-2015 Agency Central Ltd. No part of this site may be copied, distributed or duplicated in any way without prior consent of the owner