Recruitment Agencies in Oakham, Leicestershire, Midlands

Including: IT (2 agencies), Manufacturing / Production (2), Engineering (2), Accounting & Finance (1), Construction (1), Industrial (1), Administration (1)

We have 3 Recruitment Agencies based in Oakham and an additional 100+ agencies that recruit in the area.
Use the search box below to find your ideal list of agencies.

Between 1974 and 1997, the town of Oakham lay within Leicestershire. However, it is now situated in the smallest historic English county of Rutland, bordering Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, and Leicestershire. It lies in the Vale of Catmose, and is just 17 miles east of the city of Leicester. The area benefits from direct train links to London, Birmingham, Cambridge, Leicester, and Peterborough.

The town is one of the least deprived districts in England (ranked 352/354), and is home to around 10,000 people, who benefit from a very low unemployment rate of 0.62%. 21% of the population are educated to NVQ Level 4 or 5.

Top industries for employment in Oakham

The majority of staffin Oakham work in the key employment industries of Manufacturing (20%), Wholesale / Retail Trade (16%), Education (14%), Real Estate (10%), Health / Social Work (8%), Public Administration / Defence (7%), and Construction (6%). 22% of the workforce are white-collar workers, with the remaining 78% performing blue-collar jobs. The average income for a full-time employee is £21,000.

According to recruitment agencies, significant employers in and around Oakham include Lands End, Castle Cement, Grainstore Brewery, Leicestershire County Council, Stocken Prison, the MOD (St Georges Barracks and Kendrew Barracks), and two independent schools. Oakham's economy (and that of Rutland also) is largely based around small businesses.

Agency Search
Industry (required)
You must select an industry from the list
Industry Sub Sector
I am... (required)
You must select a status from the list
Location
Refine your search to get more accurate results.
Employment Type
 
You have changed your query
Press "Search Agencies" when your new query is ready.

Mana Resourcing Ltd - Sales & Marketing Division

Show more
Mana Resourcing has impeccable sales credentials; the two owners were both sales professionals for many years before entering the recruitment business. Mana Resourcing provide staff for the following disciplines: • Field Sales Executives • New Business Development Managers • Media Sales • Technical Sales • Sales Engineers • Telesales • Financial Sales • IT Sales • Estate Agents • Sales Managers • Sales Directors
Coverage  Midlands, East Anglia, Home Counties, London
Glaston Hall, Spring Lane, Glaston, Oakham, Leicestershire, LE15 9BZ Plus 4 additional office locations

Mana Resourcing Ltd - Engineering & Technical Division

Show more
Mana Resourcing are specialists in Engineering Recruitment, our Senior Technical Recruiter has been a Technical Recruiter since 2000. Mana Resourcing provide permanent, temporary and contract staff for the following disciplines: • Electrical engineering • Mechanical engineering • Technical Consultant • Gas Engineering • Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer. • Food & Drink industry • Planning Engineer • Quality Assurance Manager • Project Engineer
Coverage  Midlands, East Anglia, Home Counties, London
Glaston Hall, Spring Lane, Glaston, Oakham, Leicestershire, LE15 9BZ Plus 4 additional office locations

Mana Resourcing Ltd - Commercial Division

Show more
An Office Support team is the backbone of any company. Mana Resourcing are excellently placed to help your business; we listen to our clients to understand exactly what you need, your culture and exactly what you require. We provide permanent, temporary and contract staff for the following disciplines: • Administration / Secretarial / PA/ Office Manager • Accounting & finance. • Customer Service • Purchasing • Human Resources & Personnel
Coverage  Midlands, East Anglia, Home Counties, London
Glaston Hall, Spring Lane, Glaston, Oakham, Leicestershire, LE15 9BZ Plus 4 additional office locations

Popular industry sectors in Oakham


Recent Searches