Aspion - Logistics / Shipping / Supply Chain
Aspion Logistics & Supply Chain Division delivers industry specific recruitment consultancy services throughout the UK.
We let our statistics speak for themselves.
• We successfully maintain a 3:1 interview to placement ratio
• 97.5% of our candidate shortlists are right first time
• On average it takes just 16 days to complete each assignment
• 77% of candidates placed are sourced via search and selection techniques (not via Job Boards)
• Zero is the number of £250 credit notes we have had to give to clients in the past 6 years*
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
Our sister company, The Advocate Group is a Search & Selection firm and utilise their search techniques on all levels. Our opinion is that all positions are key hires and deserve the same level of importance and delivery.
• Passive Candidate Attraction
• Talent Pooling
• Market Mapping
• Behavioural Analysis
• Competency Testing
OUR CORE FOCUS:
• Transport & Logistics
• Sales & Marketing
• Office Support
We won’t bore you with how amazing we are, we will consult you on the most efficient recruitment solution, deliver the project and you will come back the next time you recruit.
Please call today.
*Our CV Guarantees that we will not send irrelevant CVs to any position without a written or verbal explanation. This guarantees we will not waste your time viewing irrelevant CVs.
Areas of Focus
What we Recruit for:
Aspion is a full service Shipping, Logistics, Haulage, Distribution and Supply Chain recruitment consultancy. Specifically dealing within operations, supply chain/logistics, office support and sales & marketing positions.
- Interview Suites
- Psychometric Testing
- Salary Surveys
At Aspion we always go the extra mile to match talented candidates with exceptional jobs across the UK.
Our team specifically recruit for Temporary, Contract and Permanent positions within the Commercial sector and we are confident that we can cater for the demands of our candidates and match-make you with a new career changing job.
Our specialist divisions cover positions within the following disciplines:
• Secretarial & Administration
• Sales & Marketing
• Accountancy & Finance
• Legal & Secretarial
• Financial Services
Account Manager, Sales Manager and Director, Administrator, Marketing Manager and Executive, Quality Engineer, HR Manager, Logistics Manager and Project Manager.
We are passionate about what we do, and if you are too, then working with Axis can be the best decision you can make. Call us today to get started!
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- 4 Temple Row, Birmingham, Midlands, B2 5HG
- The Plaza, 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 9QJ
- SW1E 5ER, Greater London, London
- Imperial Court Exchange Quay, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M5 3EB
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Automotive, Aviation, Biotechnology, Construction, Electronics, Engineering, Industrial, Logistics, Manufacturing / Production, Pharmaceutical, Purchasing, Sales, Shipping, FMCG