247 Professional Health
247 Professional Health was created with one main purpose – to raise expectations of what an agency could do for its clients. We have a genuine desire to provide an excellent standard of service and will always go that ‘extra mile’ to satisfy your requirements. One quick call to our office will put you through to our professional and responsive team.
This simple ambition, which is as relevant today as when we started, has earned us a reputation for providing a first class service and has enabled us to grow into one of the leading healthcare recruitment agencies in the UK today. We believe in what we do and how we do it.
By working in partnership with our clients, we've gained invaluable experience in meeting the unique challenges of the sectors we serve. We make it our business to understand your staffing requirements so we can match the experience and expertise of our agency staff to fulfil the needs of your service.
247 Professional Health has immediate requirements for Care Assistants, Support Workers and Nurses who possess the following attributes; ability to work as part of a team; ability to work on your own initiative; good communication skills.
As a leading Healthcare organisation, our clients range from large Nursing and Care Organisations through to small independent specialist care services. A minimum of 6 months previous experience in healthcare is essential. We can offer flexible working hours to suit your availability.
There will be a large amount of personal care involved due to the nature of the role and therefore an up to date moving and handling certificate would be advantageous. We can offer refresher courses in all training to successful candidates. Immediate start for candidates with the DBS update service in place.
Excellent rates of pay inc holiday pay
Full and Part time hours
Free refresher training and service-specific training
Excellent out of hours management support
247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people & adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. 247 Professional Health is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Areas of Focus
What we Recruit for:
We recruit nurses, healthcare assistants, adult and child support workers.
- Assistance with CV preparation
- Interview skills coaching
- Assistance with Work Permits / Visa's
- Job Alert E-Mails
- Salary Surveys
- Jobs Listed On Website
REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Corporate members.
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- 80 Worcester Road, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, B61 7AG
- 187 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9EW
- 120 Bark Street, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 2AX
- Unit 34 Colchester Business Centre, 1 George Williams Way, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2JS
- Crown House, Home Gardens, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1DZ
- 89 Giles Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 6BZ
- First Floor, 21 Bancroft Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1JW
- 491 Holloway Road, Islington, London, N19 4DD
- 1st Floor, 31 River Road, Barking, Ilford, IG11 0DA
- Citibase Nottingham, 32a Stoney Street, The Lace Market, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1LL
- Airdrie Business Centre, 1 Chapel Lane, Airdrie, Lanarkshire, ML6 6GX
- Victoria House, 20 Hoghton Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0NX
- Unit 6 Enterprise House, Springkerse Business Park, Stirling, Scotland, FK7 7UF
- Access Self Storage, 1 Nestle Ave, Uxbridge, Hayes, UB3 4UZ
- The Old Foundry, Suite 5a, Bath Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 3BZ
- 104A Darlington Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 4EX
- Room 212, Island Business Centre, 18-36 Wellington Street, Woolwich, London, SE18 6PF
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
School Leaver, Trainee, Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Child Care, Education, Health Care, Social Care