Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies office is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose office is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Swanstaff Recruitment - Health & Social Care
Finding Medical and Care staff can be a difficult task. Thankfully here at Swanstaff, we remove any difficulties you might face and provide you with an efficient and high quality recruitment service. Established in 1997, we are on the cusp of reaching 20 years’ worth of experience operating within the Health and Social Care sector. From GPs to Auxiliary Nurses, our team of friendly and knowledgeable consultants are always on hand to find the best staff to suit your needs.
We have 21 offices located nationwide, meaning we can provide a hands-on service to many areas in the UK. We complete all checks necessary to ensure that the staff we put forward are fully qualified, have the experience you require and are as local as possible to the role you’re advertising. So why not give us a call today and utilise our database of over 30,000 candidates. We won’t stop searching until you are happy and we always strive to deliver beyond our expectations.
Swanstaff hold 4 key values when it comes to recruitment: create opportunities, treat all with respect, believe anything is possible and exceed expectations. By standing by these values, we have grown into one of the largest independent recruitment companies in the UK. With almost 2 decades of experience within the Health and Social Care sector, our team of approachable consultants are able to give you impartial and honest advice on your next career move. We take your job search very seriously and therefore listen to all of your needs - from location, salary and competence level.
We then undertake a search through our vast network of clients and will not stop until we find an opportunity made for you. We firmly believe that people make companies, which is why finding the right ones is fundamental to us. With presence in 21 locations nationwide, we are able to find vacancies across the country. So whether you’re a Surgeon, an Optician or a Nurse, we have the connections within the Health and Social Care community to find your ideal position.
Areas of Focus
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4RG
- 65 Church Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2DP
- Compass HousernChivers WayrnHiston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9AD
- 68 A-C High Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1DH
- 846 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9YQ
- Lakeview West, Galleon Boulevard, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6QE
- Omega House, 6 Buckingham Place, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 5HW
- Basepoint Ipswich, 70-72 The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9SJ
- 18 Tuesday Market Place, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1JW
- Kent Business Centre, Kent House, Romney Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6LH
- 500 Avbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK9 2BE
- The Royalrn25 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF
- Taylor Martin Housern1AQ Plumptre Streetrn, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1JL
- Stuart House, East Wing, St Johns Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5DD
- 50 High Street, Swanley, Kent, BR8 8BQ
- 8 The Pavilions, High Street, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 7BY
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
School Leaver, Trainee, Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Health Care, Social Care