Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies office is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose office is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Swanstaff Recruitment - Driving & Industrial
Swanstaff have been in operation for almost 20 years and have seen a consistent growth in that time. There is no secret to our success either, apart from hard work, dedication and a commitment to providing a high level of customer service. We have helped (and continue to help) some of the country’s largest organisations in finding the right staff for their vacancies. We operate within many different sectors, but Driving and Industrial is one of our specialities. So if your company is in need of Drivers, Industrial Cleaners or any other related occupation, you need to look no further than Swanstaff.
Our team of friendly and experienced consultants work closely with you to understand your job specification before undertaking a focussed search. With a large database and network of candidates and clients, sourcing the right staff for your positions is paramount to us. After all, our success relies on their success, so we only deliver the most relevant talent every time.
Established in 1997, Swanstaff has become one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK. Through our unrivalled level of service we have amassed an expansive network of clients across the country - from SMEs to leading Blue Chip companies. Whatever position you’re looking to find within the Driving and Industrial sector, Swanstaff are sure to have the opportunities to match. From HGV to LGV, Transport Planners to Warehouse Managers, we cater for a wide range of Driving / Industrial related positions.
Swanstaff have a strong set of core values, which is why we deliver a very personal and professional experience to both our clients and candidates. Your career is our career, and we endeavour to guide you in the right direction - upwards. Only when we are 100% satisfied that an opportunity suits your personality, skill-set and career plan will we present it to you - meaning you’re only ever having to choose between the very best.
Areas of Focus
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 4RG
- 65 Church Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2DP
- Compass HousernChivers WayrnHiston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB24 9AD
- 68 A-C High Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1DH
- 846 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9YQ
- Lakeview West, Galleon Boulevard, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6QE
- Omega House, 6 Buckingham Place, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 5HW
- Basepoint Ipswich, 70-72 The Havens, Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9SJ
- 18 Tuesday Market Place, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1JW
- Kent Business Centre, Kent House, Romney Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 6LH
- 500 Avbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK9 2BE
- The Royalrn25 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF
- Taylor Martin Housern1AQ Plumptre Streetrn, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1JL
- Stuart House, East Wing, St Johns Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5DD
- 50 High Street, Swanley, Kent, BR8 8BQ
- 8 The Pavilions, High Street, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN8 7BY
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
School Leaver, Trainee, Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Driving, Industrial, Logistics, Manufacturing / Production