Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies once is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose once is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Reuben Sinclair Ltd
Reuben Sinclair Ltd has created a business around finding organisations, from blue chip to start ups, the best talent out there who will grow their business. We support hiring managers in finding talent in the sales, marketing, PR and digital sectors.
The benefits of working with Reuben Sinclair include:
1. An online platform that enables hiring managers to take the guess work out of screening hundreds of CVs by including psychometric and competency tests and videos with every CV
2. 96% of the people we place in organisations remain in their job for over a year
3. We offer a 12 month free replacement policy for candidates who leave their role within a year
4. Flexi - rec a unique offering for employers that allows them to spread the cost of their recruitment fees
5. Client progress reports, we will be transparent with you and update you every week on the number of people we have contacted to fill your role and the channels that we are using to reach the best candidates out there
6. Free and discounted training for you and your staff through The Henshall Centre and The Marketers' Forum
Whatever your recruitment needs are we can guarantee to save you time, money and hassle.
Reuben Sinclair Ltd specialise in supporting sales, marketing, PR and digital professionals in finding their next and best job opportunity. Our recruiters have worked in the sectors we recruit in for over eight years and have contacts with some of the largest organisations and most exciting start ups in the UK.
We support our candidates with advice on optimising your CV and LinkedIn profile, to preparing for an interview, to handling multiple offers or counter offers and how best to go about resigning from your current role. Because of the personal relationship we build with our candidates, they usually return to us over the course of a few years when they are ready for their next challenge.
In addition to the above we have also formed partnerships with industry leaders to give the candidates we work with free and discounted training in the areas they work in.
Areas of Focus
- Interview Suites
- Psychometric Testing
- Salary Surveys
- Assistance with CV preparation
- Interview skills coaching
- Job Alert E-Mails
- Salary Surveys
- Jobs Listed On Website
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- 18 King William Street, London, Greater London, EC4N 7BP
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Arts, Automotive, Charity, Creative / Design, Executive / Management, Fashion, Financial Services, Food & Drink, Information Industry, IT, Marketing, Market Research, Media, Not-for-profit, PR, Printing & Publishing, Sales, Training / Learning, Telecommunications, Travel, FMCG, Digital, Non permanent