Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies office is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose office is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Recruit Mint Ltd
Many agencies claim to be different, but from the start Recruit Mint was built upon a refreshingly personal approach, focusing on the real needs of both client and candidate.
Put simply, our methods are designed to improve people’s lives. We don’t waste your time by bombarding you with CVs; like any sound business, we target what we do, taking extra care to ensure the perfect fit between candidate and client. For you, that can mean a higher satisfaction rate, better productivity and increased staff retention.
We’re so confident about getting it right for our clients that we now offer what we call our Gold Leaf service. Clients signed up to this get a 110% rebate on permanent recruitment fees if an new appointee leaves during the first six months. You’ll find more details in the brochure and on our website.
Recruit Mint has also signed up with Trustpilot, through whom clients and candidates can leave completely independent reviews of our service – none of which can be altered or influenced by us. It’s another sign of the faith we have in what we do.
Read what our clients are saying about us, they do it better than we ever could:
“Recruit Mint are our first point of contact when recruiting for key positions and are genuinely regarded as a long-term partner of Brave Creative. I would highly recommend them if you want the right people to build your business.” Tony Conte, Employer.
Recruit Mint Ltd offer a truly individual service offering to each and every one of our candidates. All of our consultants are highly experienced who pride themselves in being the best within the local area. On top of day to day service excellence we also offer the following as a standard:
- One to One Interview coaching, techniques and preparation.
- Full in-depth analysis of CV and productive feedback on improvements.
- Proactive job searching to be carried out by our consultants to match your individual requirements, with an open and honest approach to your specific needs.
- High levels of accurate communication levels throughout the recruitment process.
- In-depth post-interview feedback from all vacancies.
- Providing our temporary staff with excellent service, including accurate payroll generation, online payroll functions, personal touch service including birthday cards, anniversary cards and good luck messages.
- Please check our testimonials on our website to read what people are saying about us.
Areas of Focus
- Interview Suites
- Salary Surveys
- Assistance with CV preparation
- Interview skills coaching
- Jobs Listed On Website
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- 5 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TE
- 17 Church Walk, Peterborough, Cambs, PE1 2TP
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Accounting & Finance, Administration, Automotive, Aviation / Aerospace, Construction, Creative / Design, Call Centre / Customer Service, Defence, Electronics, Engineering, Executive / Management, Facilities Management, Financial Services, Government / Public Sector, Graduate, Health & Safety, Personnel / HR, Industrial, Information Industry, IT, Logistics, Manufacturing / Production, Marketing, Pharmaceutical, Printing & Publishing, Project Management, Purchasing, Sales, Training / Learning, Science, Shipping, Space & Satellite, Telecommunications, FMCG, Digital