Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies office is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose office is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Interaction Industrial Recruitment
Interaction boast a wide range of recruitment solutions designed specifically for the Industrial sector. Whether permanent, temporary or contract work you’re looking to fill, we have the right connections and a healthy talent pool. As the UK’s number 1 general recruiter in Recruiter Magazine 2010, we strive to provide a consistent and quality service.
From Warehouse to Logistics, Interaction only supply you with tested and referenced staff that we deem suitable. This means your recruitment process will become more streamlined and efficient.
As a pioneer in the Industrial recruitment sector, we pride ourselves on consistently matching candidates to their ideal job roles. Through friendly communication, we garner an understanding of your requirements and personality, then use this to find an employer that shares a similar ethos and demand for your skills.
We have an impressive database of contacts within the industry, meaning various, new roles are constantly available to us. It’s then down to our experienced consultants to sift through these and find your ideal position.
Areas of Focus
- Assistance with CV preparation
- Interview skills coaching
- Salary Surveys
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- Marsh House, 13 Marsh Street, Bristol, Somerset, BS1 4AQ
- 1 City Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 1DP
- 15-17 Warwick Row, Greyfriars Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 1EX
- 38 The Broadway, Crawley, Sussex, RH10 1HG
- First Floor, Office Block B, Waterbeer Street, Guildhall Shopping Centre, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3HW
- St Johns House, 84a High Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 3DA
- 2nd Floor, 42-48 High Street, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8SX
- 2nd / 3rd Floor, 24b Lands Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 6LB
- 8 Market Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 6DP
- 1st Floor Offices, Icknield House, Eastcheap, Letchworth, Hertfordshire, SG6 3BB
- 16 Hammersmith Broadway, Hammersmith, London, Greater London, W6 7AB
- 15 Pudding Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1PA
- 73-75 Princess Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 4EG
- Northgate House, 450-500 Silbury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 2AH
- 6B And 7 Carlton Court, Team Valley, Gateshead, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE11 0AZ
- 102a Abington Street, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1PP
- 48a London Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1LA
- 8A Carlton Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1NN
- 8a Church Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1XB
- 14 South Street, Romford, Essex, RM1 1RX
- Lloyds Bank Chambers, 16 Church Street, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S1 2GN
- First Floor, 30 Oxford Street, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 3DJ
- 2-4 The Parade, High Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1ED
- 26a Silver Street, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 1AY
- Trafalgar House, 1st Floor, 81-83 Darlington Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 4JD
- 2nd Floor, 7 Warwick Road, Worthing, Sussex, BN11 3DF
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
School Leaver, Trainee, Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Agriculture, Automotive, Aviation / Aerospace, Consulting, Executive / Management, Facilities Management, Fashion, Food & Drink, Graduate, Headhunting, Health & Safety, Industrial, Manufacturing / Production, Printing & Publishing, Security