Registering your CV with us is simple, fast and free. Just check the points below to see why you should register with us today:
- We will store your CV so that you can make one-click applications
- It will be available to over 150 recruiters worldwide
- We take the repetition out of job searching for you
- We’ll never submit your CV without your permission first
- We are totally discreet with your CV. Your CV is confidential to our database too, which means there is zero chance of your current employer seeing you on the job market.
- Registering your CV with us will also increase the scope and chance of finding an opportunity (because not all vacancies are posted on job boards!)
- With a simple registration process, receiving specific job suggestions via email couldn't be easier.
Intec (UK) Ltd were founded thirty years ago in Lancashire and have since built a highly commended reputation for effectively sourcing quality candidates. Not limited to this, we also deliver a fully comprehensive portfolio of recruitment services, for both permanent and contract. These services range from preparing shortlists, screening candidates, advertising and interview arrangements.
An example of some of our complementary services on a broader scale include:
- Assessment Days
- Candidate Screening
- Job posting
- Candidate Experience Analysis
- Employer advertising
- Media Sourcing, Negotiation and Substantiation
- Artwork Creation
Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Aerospace, Power, Utilities and Construction are but a few of the industries we offer project solutions and recruitment for - working with Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
We operate worldwide and this only serves to increase our ability to offer high quality standards on a broader scale.
Intec (UK) Ltd is Quality Driven. We were one of the first Recruitment Agencies to achieve BS 5750. We now operate an Integrated Management System to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified by a UKAS Accredited Certification Body
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Member – Engineering & Technical
- Intec (UK) Ltd has held Investors in People (IiP) since 2004. The IiP review took place in January 2010 when Intec (UK) Ltd achieved the Gold Standard, the first Recruitment Agency to do so (placing us in the top 0.00007% of UK Enterprises).
- British Quality Foundation Member
- British Safety Council Member
- Members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
- Achilles ‘First Point Assessment (FPAL)’ - Oil & Gas Pre qualification Scheme - Approved
- Achilles ‘Joint Qualification System (JQS)’ - Norway and Denmark Oil & Gas Pre qualification Scheme - Approved
- Achilles ‘Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB)’ - Utilities Pre qualification Scheme Approved
- Achilles ‘Link-Up’ - Rail Pre qualification Scheme Approved
- Member of the Engineering Construction Industry Association (ECIA)