Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies office is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose office is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Capita Education Resourcing
With 150+ staff nationwide, Capita Education Resourcing have become the UK’s leading educational recruitment consultancy. We already have well established connections with schools and universities, delivering candidates of the highest standards with the relevant qualifications.
Our consultants are well informed and understand any essential and upcoming changes to the education system - meaning the staffing solutions we provide are always relevant and future proof. From SEN to Leadership roles, temporary or permanent, we aim to deliver a high-level of service as efficiently as possible.
As the leading educational recruitment service in the UK, Capita Education Resourcing have amassed contacts with some of the most influential contacts and schools nationwide. This means that we have privileged access to any opportunities before they even make it to the job boards - automatically putting you one step ahead.
Whatever term of placement you are looking for (temporary or permanent), or role (Early Years through to Leadership), our consultants have everything you need to find the perfect job for you. We are honest, friendly and committed to your career and the future it holds.
Areas of Focus
- Job Alert E-Mails
- Jobs Listed On Website
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- CityPoint, Temple Gate, Bristol, Somerset, BS1 6PL
- Sophia House, 28 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 9LJ
- 2nd Floor, 1 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0HR
- 11th Floor, Tower North Central, Merrion Way, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 8PA
- Ground Floor, 86-92 Regent Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 7DD
- 2nd Floor, 47 Castle Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 9UB
- 2nd Floor, Dean Bradley House, 53 Horseferry Road, Westminster, London, SW1P 2AF
- 4th Floor, AW House, 6 - 8 Stuart Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2SJ
- 98 High Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1SA
- 3rd Floor, Bridgewater House, 60 Whitworth Street, Manchester, Lancashire, M1 6LT
- 3rd Floor, 18-20 Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE1 6AY
- Greenfield Business Centre, Coast Road, Greenfields, Flintshire, CH8 7GR
- Huntingdon House, 278 - 290 Huntingdon Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3LY
- Ground Floor, The Chambers, 53 Guildhall Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 3NU
- SoanePoint, 6-8 Market Place, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2EG
- 3rd Floor, Belgravia House, 115 Rockingham Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4EB
- Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Ocean Way, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 3JZ
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
Trainee, Graduate, Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Child Care, Education, Training / Learning