Select one of the following options
(Location not important)
Agencies who specialise in a particular industry or job role and the location of the Recruitment Agencies office is unimportant.
Agencies who cover this industry and location and whose office is close to your required location.
Local Agencies who register local staff and have knowledge of the local area.
looking to employ candidates.
looking for employment.
Bluefire Executive Search
Leading organisations across the UK rely on Bluefire Executive Search to provide them with the people they need to drive their business forward. They know that these high calibre and talented people are in demand, and by having Bluefire as a recruitment partner they can win the talent war over their competitors.
We will identify, engage and attract the people you need to deliver your organisation’s objectives. Our nationwide coverage, track record and proven methodology enable us to succeed where other Head Hunters fail.
Whether you are a Blue Chip company or a fast expanding SME, contact us now to solve your recruitment problems.
Established in 1996, Bluefire Executive Search supplies specialist and executive personnel from a wide network of UK offices for permanent and interim assignments to leading Blue Chip, SME and Public Sector organisations.
All our consultants have a wealth of experience in their chosen field, each with specialist knowledge and an extensive network of contacts.
We combine this expertise with the in depth research capabilities and the latest recruitment software, allowing us to quickly assess and match a your experience and personality to your organisation’s objectives and culture.
And we are ISO 9001 certified and REC members, ensuring we deliver an excellent service to the people we place.
Areas of Focus
- Interview Suites
- Psychometric Testing
- Salary Surveys
- Assistance with CV preparation
- Interview skills coaching
- Job Alert E-Mails
- Salary Surveys
- Jobs Listed On Website
REC Member, ISO 9001 accredited
We have offices located at the following addresses:
- Ground Floor, Venture House, Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1WA
- Ground Floor, 1 Friary, Temple Quay, Bristol, Somerset, BS1 6EA
- Ground Floor, Herons Way, Chester Business Park, Chester, Cheshire, CH4 9QR
- Ground Floor, Princes Exchange, Princes Square, Leeds, Yorkshire, LS1 4HY
- 6th Floor, Horton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 3PF
- 6th Floor, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1HN
- 3rd Floor, 82 King Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M2 4WQ
- Ground Floor, 7200 The Quorum, Oxford Business Park North, Garsington Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 2JZ
- Ground Floor, Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3EU
- Ground Floor, The Nova Building, Herschel Street, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1XS
- Ground Floor, Cinnamon House, Cinnamon Park, Crab Lane, Fearnhead, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0XP
We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:
Junior, Regular, Senior, Team Leader, Manager, Senior Manager, Director
We recruit in the following industries:
Accounting & Finance, Arts, Automotive, Aviation / Aerospace, Banking, Biotechnology, Catering and Hospitality, Charity, Construction, Consulting, Creative / Design, Call Centre / Customer Service, Defence, Education, Electronics, Engineering, Environmental, Executive / Management, Facilities Management, Fashion, Financial Services, Food & Drink, Government / Public Sector, Headhunting, Health Care, Health & Safety, Housebuilding, Personnel / HR, Information Industry, Insurance, IT, Legal, Manufacturing / Production, Marketing, Market Research, Multilingual & Language, Not-for-profit, Pharmaceutical, PR, Printing & Publishing, Purchasing, Rail, Sales, Science, Security, Space & Satellite, Sport, Recreation & Leisure, Tax