Academy Recruitment LTD - Education Specialists

Candidates

At Academy Recruitment, we listen to you. We take in to consideration all your requirements and contact schools that match your needs. We have helped hundreds of Teachers and Support staff find their next perfect job, whether this be a new challenge within a new school, or natural progression to Head of Department or a member of a Senior Leadership Team. 90% of the people we have working for Academy Recruitment are working on a long term basis at a School that they are enjoying being part of the team. The other 10% are out and about doing supply work, as this has been specified as their perfect fit. This is not to mention the hundreds of candidates we have placed on a permanent basis. We have a number of partnerships in place with Schools across Essex, London and Hertfordshire, so your next perfect job is just a phone call away.

If you are a candidate, please select one of the following options

Employers

At Academy Recruitment we understand the strain on School's budgets, and work with you to reduce the cost of recruitment. This enables you to spend that budget on more pressing needs for your children. This is vastly reflected in a flat rate finder's fee for permanent recruitment and a small margin on day to day or long term bookings. Everything we do is hugely transparent, and we take a lot of pride in this. We deal with all aspects of recruitment for schools, including teaching staff, support staff, office staff, technicians and invigilators to name but a few. We have a large database of workers waiting for you. All our candidates are fully vetted, and as members of the REC, we follow strict guidelines to ensure that all the candidates we provide are vetted to the highest level. We are working in partnership with a number of Primary, Secondary and Special Needs mainstream and independent Schools across Essex, London, and Hertfordshire and can provide testimonials from them for peace of mind. Our bespoke service is just a phone call away.

If you are an employer, please select one of the following options

Additional Information

Accreditations:

We are proud members of the REC.

We have offices located at the the following addresses:

  • 1729A London Road, Leigh on Sea, Essex, SS9 2SW

We recruit candidates at the following experience levels:

  • School Leaver
  • Senior
  • Trainee
  • Team Leader
  • Graduate
  • Manager
  • Junior
  • Senior Manager
  • Regular
  • Director

We recruit in the following industries:

  • Child Care
  • Education
Like Us On
Google+
Facebook
Twitter

Follow us on

We post the recruitment news and information which is relevant to you

© 2000-2016 Agency Central Ltd. No part of this site may be copied, distributed or duplicated in any way without prior consent of the owner